Hey family sorry I'm a day late writting you guys! The cyber that we always go to there were closed all day yesterday so we got permission to write today!! So here I am haha!!
So this week has been pretty good!! Still having problems with my nose but I'll tell you about that later!
So we had a miracle last week!! Its interesting as missionaries are usually the ones finding people! But last week we showed up to church at 9 and Bishop was standing there with a 28 year old man named Eduardo!!
Eduardo lives in Izututango which is like a 20 minute bus ride, and he rode his BIKE all the way from there which would have been about 40 bike ride. But anyways, Eduardo heard about our church from members that live there and talked a little with an member. And can you believe he has already read the book of mormon. But there's the problem... his entire family is Catholic and very much dislike the missionaries, so they wont let missionaries come to the house.
Can you imagine living with your whole family that's not your religion? That to me shows the faith that he has. I know the lord has blessed him because we still have a way to teach him through his work!! And he told us I know our church is true. And he's an absolute STUD!!! So he's going to be baptized next friday!!!
And now with our other investigator Silvia! She has been in the hospital the last 3 days something wrong with her health. So she wasn't able to come to church this week, but she's still doing good.
So we have two baptisms next friday!! YAY!!
Im glad you guys had an awesome trip and made it home safely!! Sounds like a blast!! Have a great week!!
ps.. cant believe Oregon lost!
Love Elder Schenk
No comments:
Post a Comment