Hey Family, This week has been AWESOME!!
We have found new people out of now where, and teaching well! Silvia was able to come to church yesterday. We were able to find her a ride from one of the members, so things worked out just as we hoped for!! Silvia is awesome, even though she has not the best health, she said she knows God will bless her for going to church.
We have a possiblity of 5 baptisms in the next 4 weeks! Super cool huh?!? One of them is the Grandma of Fabricio. Do you remember the first kid I baptized who's 14? I'ts his grandma!
Before when were teaching Fabricio she didn't want anything to do with us, but was always super nice. But since Fabricio has been a member, 4 days ago Fabricio said to us, "HEY, my grandma wants to be baptized! So 2 days ago we went and talked to his grandma, and she said that since Fabricio has been a member she has seen a dramatic change in him so she wants the same. She wasn't able to come to church this week but she said she would next week!
Now since I am with my new companion I'm having to do a lot more teaching on my end ha! When I was with Elder Morris he was super talkative, and knew the language super good! But my companion now, Elder Cavieres is super quiet, so I've had to take charge and teach more of the lessons!
I feel like slowly by slowly I'm learning more. God is really humbling me cause some days I'll be like yeah, I know this language.. then next day not remember anything. So I just gotta be more humble and give thanks!
But things are going good between me and the companion, except he doesnt know how to cook...
like anything! So I've had to apply my cooking skills that I have! And speaking of food, we had a miracle this week! We got fed 3 days in a row!! It was awesome ha! Oh...I'm still in Santa Lucia I forgot to tell you!!
Hey I need to tell you guys something! Thats how much I love you, and took you for granted!
Being here in the mission I am so grateful for the family I have!! Most all families are broken and a mess here. I feel bad for the things that I said, done, and treated you guys wrong! So I want to tell you guys how much I really do love you!!
So you guys have a great week on your trip and cant wait to here how it goes!! Les amo mucho.
Que pasa bien,
Just another picture of my sore feet!
No comments:
Post a Comment