Hey family looks like your all loving it down in Costa Rica!! Now its kinda funny to think that none of our family is in the US. Im SUPER jealous looks like a blast!! When do you come home?
So this week has been kinda rough.. two days this week I wasnt able to work as much because problems with my nose it got really bad. But I got the medicine from President Cook thursday and have been taking the 3 things. So far I havent really been able to tell a difference, but I'll be willing to give it another while. I just dont know what to do if I cant get things figured out.
The mission doctor finally called me yesterday and said that there still having problems getting my medical stuff from Salt Lake, so I'm going into the emergency room in Montevideo tomorrow.
Not gonne lie...I have felt really down, discouraged, pain, and stress from my nose.
I got thinking and thought of Britten and what he's been going through which is 100X worse.
I was reading in Alma 32:41-43 and I think this is like my new favorite scripture. It talks about having faith, patience, and dilligence and the reward if we have all 3. I invite you guys to read that scripture because its awesome and thought of Britt in it.
Now with our investigators. Silvia is still doing amazing and was able to come to church this Sunday. Pero the stake president told us that were going to have to wait till the next coming week the 31st for the baptism because something is interferring saturday. haha Me and the comp decided thats not going to happen so we going to talk with him. And with fabricios grandma, she has been sick and wasnt able to come to church. We found out she smokes which is going to be a hard addiction to overcome. But right now Silvia is like our only for sure baptism. With our other investigators we havent been able to get a second lesson. So if you could pray right now for our investigators and for more people to teach.
I heard mom that you got to talk to my president...He told me, pretty neat. He's an awesome guy and super nice. We usually meet with the president every now and then like 5 or 6 weeks.
Sorry I'm not gonna be able to get you guys a pic this week ha. Were only allowed to take pictures on P-day and today it has been raining super hard. Santa Lucia is a pretty dull place though ha, theres only one part thats cool which is this tree forest thing which I'll take pics at. But pretty much it for this week!
Ohh one more thing haha..I guess its not really that funny and dont wanna scare you guys, but 3 nights ago someone broke into our house into the backdoor which is like a piece of crap. They
turned on our gas, left it on all night, and took other stuff. But nothing important. Crazy huh, and the crazy thing is how we didnt hear it. But they also took the keys to the house. So we called president and we got all the doors new locks. So jokes on that guy!! Things are all good though!!
Hope you guys have a fantastic week on your trip cant wait to see more pics and news!!! Love you guys have a good one
Love Elder Schenk
| Uruguay, Montevideo Mission |
No comments:
Post a Comment