Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Feliz Navidad! Week 11

                                                                                                                   Dec. 22, 2014
Hey fam!!
I cant believe its christmas time already!! Time has gone pretty fast! Good news I found a phone to call from!! The church phone. The number is 43345707. So call that number at 3 clock my time because I dont know what the time difference is exactly. Hopefully you know the time difference ha! If no one answers keep calling ha!
Anyways I loved reading your guys emails this week! Britten is truly a miracle and super awesome that you got to visit a lot of the people in his areas and the hospital. I cant believe some of the reactions! You can tell me more about it in a few days!
This week has been super hard! Once again most all of our stuff has fell through. And have gotten a lot of rejections! And it doesnt help when i try talking to people and they either say I dont understand you or you really need to practice your spanish!! haha    I really wanna say hey, "come to America and speak english in a month!"    The people here say things how they really are, and can be very disrespectful!
We only have a couple investigators at this point and there not progressing at all cause we havent been able to contact them. So weve done a lot of walking lately! Ive got some pretty good blisters!!
Oh cool story! So ya know when I was at the airport waiting to leave with that one kid who came up and talked to me! His name is Elder Droubay and his dad is the Director of Media for the church!
So he's made all the videoes that church puts out, and all the websites! Anyways we got to watch
"HE Is the Gift"  back in November cause his dad gave him a website.
He also filmed "The Districts".   Elder Droubay was telling me that there going to make another one probably in Argentina, Paraguay, or Uruguay! So that would be really cool if that happened!
I cant wait to talk to you guys in a few days!! Hope all goes well and works!!
Love Elder Schenk

No comments:

Post a Comment