Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Monday, November 17, 2014

Uruguay...Here I come!

Hey family,
 So they gave me 5 minutes to write ya to let ya know whats going on! So we leave tomorrow morning at 4 to go to the airport, then our flight is at 6:50. I dont think ill be able to email when we get there, so I'll probaby have to wait till next week maybe to write. But anyways this weekend has been amazing!! When we went proselyting me and the comp were very successful and got one more baptism.   But it stinks cuz were leaving, so hopefully I hear back from the people we contacted!! Also I got to meet another apostle Sundaywhen he came to the MTC.  It was Elder D. Christofferson. Definetly didnt spell it right ha, but anyways I gotta go.
I love you guys a lot and cant wait to get to Uruguay!! Hopefully all goes well!
Love, Elder Schenk

No comments:

Post a Comment