Oct. 9, 2014
Hola Familia!
I just arrived at the argentina MTC and things are crazy haha.
The MTC is on the Argentina temple grounds which is really cool. I dont have to worry about something crazy happening as much!
Last nights flight was one of the worst things Ive been through. haha
Last night as we were waiting for our flight for 5 hours so we were looking for places to go eat and we saw a Buffalo Wild Wings..great way to start the mission!
Im really liking it though and especially the people Im with. The kid from malad is Elder Neal. My companion right now is Elder Burgess from Columbia Canada I believe. The other Elders are awesome and I got to meet the president and his wife just barely. They didnt give me a lot of time to email, but I will email you next thursday because thats our p-day for the MTC.
I can already tell that im going to love my mission and the place, it just feels right!
When I got off the plane I could barely breath ha, hopefully i get used to this humidity. And I can tell Im gonna put on a few pounds also haha!
I hope all goes well at home and will email you guys next thursday!
Love, Elder Schenk
No comments:
Post a Comment