Well hello family again!! WOW this week has been filled with many crazy things good and not very good!!
To start it off I'm headed to La Coasta in Montevideo tomorrow. President visted me sunday and dropped me off vitamin C, ha their crazy about that stuff, and also esseintial oils for my nose.
But yeah I'm headed into Montevideo so I'm closer to help and stuff. So thats the exciting fun news! I'm actually really excited! I need a new change and area, as much as I have liked Santa Lucia I'm ready to leave.
Now to tell you the crazy things that have happened. To start it off on monday, for pday we had a zone party thing at a members house. Yeah lets just say everyone got sick. The food was terrible, undercooked weird meat, and egg-rice salad. But I ate a lot cuz I was super hungry...wrong thing to do!! 2 hours later it hit me really hard, stomach pains, and head nose problems. Anyways we got on the bus to go home and the omnibus was packed all seats taken, people standing up holding on in the aisle. One person got up and left right where I was so people told me to seat there in the asile seat. 5 minutes later I threw up EVERYWHERE!! There was nothing I could do. Really ticked off people.
Now to tell you the crazy things that have happened. To start it off on monday, for pday we had a zone party thing at a members house. Yeah lets just say everyone got sick. The food was terrible, undercooked weird meat, and egg-rice salad. But I ate a lot cuz I was super hungry...wrong thing to do!! 2 hours later it hit me really hard, stomach pains, and head nose problems. Anyways we got on the bus to go home and the omnibus was packed all seats taken, people standing up holding on in the aisle. One person got up and left right where I was so people told me to seat there in the asile seat. 5 minutes later I threw up EVERYWHERE!! There was nothing I could do. Really ticked off people.
Then right after I wrote you guys last week we went to the Health center to visit Silvia, to see if she was back from the hospital. The lady over the place told us that she had passed away thursday because she had cancer. Super sad news especially when her baptism date was for this saturday!!
Then after Silvia we went and visited Fabricio and hes really struggling...he told us he doesn't want to come to church anymore and has been really weird. He's hanging out with his cousin that's a super bad kid, so Fabricio hasn't been to church for like a month! So that day was just super sad.
| Eduardo and Washington y Esposa |
Hope all is going well at home, with work and school! Have a good week I'll talk to you guys next monday!!!
Love Elder Schenk
| My favorite family in santa lucia! Familia Layes. The dad served a mission in paraguay. They are always so good to give us food or help!! |
So President gave me some essential oils and have been using that for 2 days now. I can feel a little difference and better since using that and I'll wake up in the morning not as congested, and so much `pressure in my nose. But the problem is, is that when I go outside for only 10 minutes it just goes right back to where it started! But I'm going to continue using it and hoping something works out. And since I'll be in Montevideo, I'll be closer to doctors and stuff!
The pain is usually just when I go outside. But its not so much of pain as there is like pressure build up. Like I havent been able to workout in the morning or put forth to much strength because the one side of my nose gets tight when I do. But well keep in touch! So thats about it.
For these 5 months I've prayed so much and tried to have faith and hope. Hopefully I find a solution.
No comments:
Post a Comment